GAG is 100% supported by its lovers and readers – YOU!
Starting with the special issue released August 2015, GAG has gone ad free.
However, GAG is still free to read and download at your leisure because i (Brandi) believe in my core that art should accessible to all those who seek it – for inspiration, for community, for beauty, and for love.
We are able to keep our art alive through the generous donations from our readers, fans, advocates, supporters, and friends via our pay-what-you-can system.
All monies and subscriptions go to support the small creative team that puts GAG together and to help fund our bigger dream of seeing GAG on newsstands right next to Interview, Out, Curve, and (my personal favorite) V.
Because that’s where she belongs.
If you believe that too, and/or love what you’re reading and seeing, and/or want to keep the art of GAG alive, please consider making a donation.
You can donate a $1 to $1 million. It ALL helps us to do what we do – bring you the gay art of glamour – drag – in a high fashion, high glam, haute drag way.
MAKE A ONE TIME DONATION HERE or click the donate button below.
MAKE A MONTHLY CONTRIBUTION
We also accept and greatly appreciate your love, energy, and support in lots of other ways!
- Buy the print version of GAG! (Warning: She’s so GORGE you’ll want to collect them all!)
- Share the latest issue of GAG with your drag (and friend) fam.
- Support us by liking us on Facebook or following us on Twitter / Instagram.
- Contribute! Write for us!
- Upload a picture of you reading our mag to your favorite social media space with the hashtag #gagmemag.
Whatever and however you wish to show your GAG love, we thank you. Always.